Sign in to follow this  
ISC Performance

Xtreme clutches

ISC-PERFORMANCE Can order you any Xtreme clutch of your choice. We have not listed the prices as there is simply just to many variations. We sell these clutches at a very competitive price and in 99% of cases we will match/beat any competitors advertised price! We sell the complete Xtreme range including standard/organic/puck/plate and also the new carbon clutches!! Also available is lightened flywheel kits!

DNI2424201DCB.jpg

CNI24103.jpg

Do the OEM Excedy have a single heavy duty spring on the clutch or dual springs?

Do the OEM Excedy have a single heavy duty spring on the clutch or dual springs?

Not sure, we don't sell the exedy clutchs only xtreme. What model vehicle/engine are you reffering to?

Ryan

GC8 Impreza WRX (5spd, 2.0L Turbo).

Looking for an OEM clutch, so not heavy duty, etc.

Gday, looking for a few prices on clutches between OEM and HD quality for GC8 Impreza WRX (5spd, 2.0L Turbo). cheers

Looking for a clutch to suite gdb wrx 2l turbo making 190 awkw but won't make my box go boom boom.

Something oem or maybe bit heavier (mrs car) for Subaru Forester GT MY99

I believe they are the same as the MY99 WRX?

Cherrs

PM's sent

SPARZS: The clutches don't come with a warranty as such before we have no idea how much abuse you are giving the clutch or if your putting a 200rwkw rated clutch into a 400rwkw car etc. But obviously if there is a problem with the clutch due to manufacturing or if something out of the ordinary happens then it is definetly covered under warranty.

Sign in to follow this