Sign in to follow this  
ONE_VIA_S13

Steel rims

Gentlemen,

Looking to get a set of steel racing type wheels on the Soarer for something a little different but a little more tough than your average steel rim.

Anyone know anywhere in Oz, or even better, Vic to supply a rim around the 17in mark, I have seen a few members have them so help me out!

18643731-036-15x8-Steel-Wheels-American-Racing.jpg

I know woods can get 16x8+4 for cheap ... ask him about other szes

Thanks mate I'll get onto him, 16 scares me as the soarer has massive brakes and steel wheels are 'stepped' in the center for strength and might not clear the calipers :(

Only other hunch is Supras and Soarers have funky hub sizes and need around +40 for flush fitment :/

dynamic wheels in bayswater. they make the sunraysier style steel wheels for 4x4's. a few people i know use them for skid rims and such, but you will find that good sizes/offset vs pcd/stud pattern are difficult to find. majority of the steel wheels going around are 6 stud 139.xx pcd etc...

steel wheels that i was looking at weigh aroun 11kgs each, which is considerably heavier than normal alloy wheels.

do what i did and get some stock steel wheels that fit it and clear brakes and then take them to wheel shop and get them put into wider barrels what ever offset you want and some places can put them in 10 inch barrels.....

i just got some stock corona 14 inch stockies cut and welded into new barrels for 180 per wheel at extensive wheel in sa.... i got mine done at 14 by 8 -15 and 14 by 8 -35.....

my 15" steel rims (with a big staged lip) fit over gtr calipers. not sure how big soarer ones are though. they also weigh 15kg each

Oi! Don't povo the soarer. Got a set of AVS model6s you can have for 900, 17x9 +18. Could do with a lick of paint but they are in decent nick

Also jeep wheels are the same pattern as nissan/toyota ;)

Thanks mate I'll get onto him, 16 scares me as the soarer has massive brakes and steel wheels are 'stepped' in the center for strength and might not clear the calipers :(

Only other hunch is Supras and Soarers have funky hub sizes and need around +40 for flush fitment :/

why not get spacers if the wheel dnt clear the brakes?

Gentlemen,

Looking to get a set of steel racing type wheels on the Soarer for something a little different but a little more tough than your average steel rim.

Anyone know anywhere in Oz, or even better, Vic to supply a rim around the 17in mark, I have seen a few members have them so help me out!

WHOAH! what wheels are those? i want some

they look like hilux wheels

why not get spacers if the wheel dnt clear the brakes?

Gentlemen,

WHOAH! what wheels are those? i want some

they look like hilux wheels

When I mean clear the brakes as in diameter of the inside of the wheel, not so much the offset and spokes hitting the brake caliper.

Steel wheels are 'stepped' half way for strength, this is what I was worried about.

so did you ever get the steelies? some joker in the classifieds is trying to sell a set of 4 relatively weak sized ones for $900 bucks hahaha

so did you ever get the steelies? some joker in the classifieds is trying to sell a set of 4 relatively weak sized ones for $900 bucks hahaha

Nah I didn't, I would have if they were easily avalable, I would have had to have them widened and re drilled to 5 stud, la la la.. alot of money in the end, and its really not worth it..

Just got Ford Territory or Honda CRV 17" steelies

Oi! Don't povo the soarer. Got a set of AVS model6s you can have for 900, 17x9 +18. Could do with a lick of paint but they are in decent nick

Youre selling already?

Just got Ford Territory or Honda CRV 17" steelies

Youre selling already?

Theres a 180 here in Geelong with Territory's.. the offset looks a little bit weeeeek...

few guys trying to find cheap ways of importing diamond wheel from the US

Rims are used in the printers especially and they are made of different types of quality. Hence you may grab assignment help that is too much suitable in all the manners so that you may have more.